Re: [school-discuss] Visual language Programming

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 18:02, Omar Olivos wrote:

> What would be a good visual programming language to use at school
> level?

Believe it or not, I'm using Logo to introduce 7th grade students to
programming. Logo works well because the students get instant feedback
of Logo, I get them to write short programs in a text editor.

Whatever I'm doing seems to be working. Some of the students are even
using Logo at home.

--
george kocke <webmaster@xxxxxxx>
http://www.vol.org

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.