Re: [school-discuss] Learning Objects

Thanks, you guys. Enlightening and ... slightly troubling ;-0) at once. Thanks
for the good links from both of you, though.

Bruno, that zope site and your intentions re demystifying WebCT are
astounding. More power to you! Sometimes I wonder why Steve Narmontas of
Manhattan doesn't open up that project to you.

Martin, what do you mean by "structured" communication and why does it take
more time than switching resources?

David

http://www.onlinelearningmag.com/onlinelearning/magazine/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1526769

--