Re: [school-discuss] FOSS WinXP FTP Software &c

--- Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First of all, thanks for the suggestions concerning
> FTP software.  I'm probably going to give Filezilla a
> try first, even though Firefox is the web browser that
> I use the most; ....

 Now I routinely go directly to
> Firefox and avoid IE completely

I agrre with this post 100%, and don't forget (according to HijackThis)
IE picks up every "nasty" that is floating around, Firfox ignores at
least 80% of them. But still, now predominantly I use Netscape 8.1
which I find even more stable than Firefox. Not as many "bells and
whistles", but that'show I like it.

Malc

Making dyslexics and fumble fingers feel at hme.

http://thebluecrane.com
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first create the universe"
Carl Sagan
(on education...)

http://thebluecrane.com/college/tfgeu.htm