[school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools - Developer Documentation

Hi All,

Yes, I know it's very strange for open source software to be releasing documentation but...

I've updated the developer documentation with information about the new transcript system (in OA 2.30) and the fees system (in OA 2.40).

It now includes an HTML version as well as the PDF version (26 pages).
This follows the udpates to the user and administrator documentation for the 2.40 release. (150+ pages).

The developer docs are still in need of improvements, but this helps provide information about the new systems. As always, any questions, please ask.

http://richtech.ca/openadmin/docs/index.html

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools