Re: [school-discuss] Cartridges for Kids

My daughter's school participates in this program, and I have been the parent volunteer that collects the cartridges and ships them off. Apparently we've made a fair bit of money this way, and I have found the organization to be very helpful and responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

I'm happy to provide more details if there is interest.

I'm not sure I see the FLOSS opportunity here though. Can you explain?

Michael

Joel Kahn wrote:
Are any of you dealing with this organization?

http://www.cartridgesforkids.com/

Not only does it look like a way to raise money,
but I'm thinking that it might also be a good
opportunity to talk to more people about FLOSS.

Joel