Re: [school-discuss] Recommended remote linux client admin tools?

Dear Phil and Paul,

I will definitely check out Puppet, Paul, and the tips on scripting
dpkg are extremely on the money, Phil.  Thank you.  This list rocks!

David

--

NEW Office Address:
IKN E-Learning Center

NEW Mailing Address: PO Box 90, Suthisan Post Office
International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd.
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10321
Thailand