Re: [school-discuss] Taking requests

I don't think Matt is abusing the list; he may just be unfamiliar with some of the etiquette, such as including the link to the file when he discusses it.

For the record, in case anyone missed the previous message containing the link, the ISO can be downloaded from http://mattech.exhspace.com/mattech/small.iso

I think the name, small.iso, may be a bit of a misnomer, however, as it is 684MB. The hosting website does seem to have good bandwith, though.

Peter

Charles Cossé wrote:
"Matt", can you please not abuse this list?  Nobody has a link, and I
seriously doubt if you have a product.