Re: [school-discuss] edu publishing tool

Guys,

The originator of this thread asked a simple question, received a few answers, said "thank you, I think I'll go with edublogs" and is probably half way into implementation. If you want to use this platform for an expert panel on the virtues and pitfalls of different CMSs, and the migration paths between them - that's perfectly adequate, but please change the subject line.

___________________________
 Yishay Mor, Researcher, London Knowledge Lab
  http://www.lkl.ac.uk/people/mor.html
  http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">
  +44-20-72789524

2009/12/20 Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 05:51:05PM -0500, Mark Rauterkus wrote:
> A wiki can be personal. Wiki = quick.

I know (and host/contribute to a few), but given the
requirements, I'd suggest a blog first, wiki next,
and probably Drupal then (for tag taxonomy).

> Wikia.com has free space.  Try a page at EduWiki too, just
> to describe the project, if nothing else. But, it might be able
> to fully reside there.

Reasonable, hosted service would be less startup effort.
Especially a friendly/relevant one.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>