[school-discuss] DrGeo 11.12

Hello Schoolforgers,

It has been a long time I did not post in the mailing list.
So I write this message to present a software I am working on.
DrGeo is an interactive geometry software I write for fun (and use with
my students) since a couple of years. I am teacher in Geneva.
First written in C++ then rewritten with the dynamic Smalltalk language
and environment, I released version 11.12 for XO OLPC, GNU/Linux,
Windows and Mac OSX a few days ago (http://www.drgeo.eu).

DrGeo is very different in spirit compare to other software of the
domain. This small article explain a bit of these differences
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire/index.php?post/2011/12/14/Interactive-geometry-and-programming-environment-you-can-take-with-you

Have fun!

Hilaire

--