Re: [school-discuss] Alternative to MS Office

Dave,

I'd start here:  http://richtech.ca/seul/casedex.html

and check out the persuasion tools and case studies here:
http://www.sun.com/dot-com/staroffice.html

and also here:  http://www.k12ltsp.org/casestudy.html

Probably the networking chief couldn't make such a decision on his own,
but I
bet that even a small group of parents agitating for the switch would
have a
big effect.

Jeff Nelson