[school-discuss] database job possibility

I would like to talk to someone willing to do a specialized, but potentially
open, database (preferably mysql and/or postgres) and Web front end (preferably
in php) for schools, people and jobs. If you have the experience and skill and
might have the time, and, of course, if you're interested, I would love to talk
to you about the possibilities.  I've worked out quite a lot of the details and
will send them to you if you like.

David Bucknell
opensourceschools.org

--