Re: [school-discuss] What's in a name?

Ben Armstrong wrote:
> I have a naming problem.

> Here is our list of "keepers".  I will not list the ones we rejected, as
> they are too numerous.  I'll deal with my specific objections to those
> if any of you chances to come up with one of them.
>
> 	advocate
> 	agent
> 	aide
> 	guardian
> 	helper
> 	pathfinder
> 	patron
> 	sponsor
>
> Thanks,
> Ben Armstrong

OK, I'll throw one in that worked well at Howard University's
computer learning and design center. Operator.  It applies to anyone (student, professor,
staff)
that chooses to volunteer their time to helping other students and attend the weekly
operator instructional meeting.

Operator.

--
Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com