[school-discuss] Cleaning up membership list and details

Dear Schoolforge Members,

As of today, I count 129 listed member organizations. While this is something of
which we should be proud, I suggest that we make sure we are who we say we are.
If you agree then please have a look at the list of current members
(http://schoolforge.net/members1.php) and find your entry. If it needs editing,
either log in and do it yourself, or send changes to me. I'd be glad to help in
order to get an accurate idea of who we really are at present.

By the way, if you are listed, but do not have a logo linked to schoolforge.net
on your site, please find one at http://www.schoolforge.net/logos and place it
on your site prominently.

Many thanks,

David Bucknell