Re: [school-discuss] More Progress! (infomercial update)

Last year, someone (a very nice person) offered to make a Web infomercial for us
that was really cool. Does anyone remember who that masked man was or can they
find the e-mail to show Charlie?

I don't know if it would be up to your standards, Charlie, but as I remember it
was _slick_ to me.

I'll try to overcome my decreasing memory space problems (in my head) so I can
remember where to look. Any help from bright whippersnappers with more remaining
synapses would be appreciated.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org