Re: [school-discuss] Mini-conference in Dallas area - next step

Marilyn,

Break a leg! I hope folks who are within range will help by presenting and
beating the bushes for possible attendees. They may be, to start, others like
yourself. If nothing else, I hope others can learn from your experience. Keep us
posted, please.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org