[school-discuss] Open Admin 0.85 release

Hi,

I've released a new version of Open Admin for Schools.

It might be called the "student transfer" edition with added support for
simple intra-division record transfers and demographic record transfers
between OA schools. There are several other small improvements and bug
fixes. It now includes more advanced CSS formatting and requires ver 5+
of current browsers for support. (although alternate CSS/HTML files are
supplied for earlier browsers). I'm doing development testing with
current Mozilla browsers (1+).  The next release (denholm) will be full
version 1.0 release with extensions to attendance, central office
reporting, and form letter generation.

http://richtech.ca/openadmin

The demonstration sites are currently updated as well, although I'm doing
more work on the report card system currently.

http://bcsa.richtech.ca  (admin)
http://bcst.richtech.ca  (teacher)

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School