From: Joel Kahn [mailto:jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx]
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 06:59:45 -0800
Subject: [school-discuss] Comics

I don't know how many of you have seen the Microsoft-sponsored
comic strip called _Heroes Happen Here_:

http://www.microsoft.com/heroeshappenhere/cool-stuff/comic/default.mspx

Maybe SchoolForge needs its own comic strip--something like
"Heroes of FLOSS" or whatever. Perhaps some of the artists
who drew gnu pictures for the FSF might be interested, or
it could be an opportunity to develop student talent. :-)

Joel

Be a better friend, newshound, and

  Yishay Mor, Researcher, London Knowledge Lab
   http://www.lkl.ac.uk/people/mor.html
   http://yishaym.wordpress.com
   https://www.linkedin.com/in/yishaymor
   http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">