Re: [school-discuss] Comics

No need to write a tool. Just use a blog package like wordpress that has
security to only allow approved posters. It also allows uploading of
image files into the blog. Google has their free blog tool called
blogspot as well.

I just setup wordpress on my server for a friend's site
(kevinmadigan.net/blog) and my daughter is starting a writing project on
her's (startingartists.net). Wordpress is _VERY_ easy to setup and
people can have different access permissions (admin, writer) which
determines if they can add new users or just add new content.

--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>