[school-discuss] Info for child development conference

I was going to exhibit Tux Paint at a local County-wide
"Child Development Conference" in California, then it occured to me that
it makes more sense for the Linux User Group in the area to go, and
talk about Open Source software _in general_.

If that happens, what kind of apps should we show off, and focus our
handout materials on?

We have some old, dated handout materials talking about OSS that's arguably
suitable for this event:

http://lugod.org/documents/handouts/free-computer-software-trifold-2007-05.pdf

I might have time to put something 'fresher' together, though... so
suggestions welcome. :)

--
-bill!
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx