Re: [school-discuss] Info for child development conference

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:12:10PM +0000, knowtree@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Focusing on the child development conference, I'm at a complete loss as to
> what to expect. Educational alternatives ... public vs private vs home
> schooling? Psychology? Learning disabilities / ADHD / dyslexia etc?

I'm not 100% sure, but here's the website for the conference, FWIW:

  http://www.city.davis.ca.us/pcs/childcare/conference.cfm

"Workshop Topics Include: Infant/Toddler, Preschool, Special Needs,
Child Development, Science, Multiculturalism and more!"

Thanks a bunch, you pointed out some good topics for us to discuss at
our exhibit booth.

--
-bill!
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx