Re: [school-discuss] good news from TCEA

Marilyn,

Marilyn Hagle wrote:
I would say that about 30% of the workshops offered were about free resources,
open source software, and Linux.  This is the first time I have attended and
felt like every session was fabulous.

Do you mean:

1. This is my first year of attendance (I haven't been to this before)
2. Everything I attended was fabulous

OR

1. I have attended before but been to sessions that I wouldn't describe
   as "fabulous" unlike this (second, third, ...th) time where all the
   sessions I atteneded were fabulous

I'd place my bets on the first but given the vagaries of English I'm not sure.

DSL