Re: [school-discuss] application sharing on line

2010/2/12 Peter Ruwoldt <ruwoldtp@xxxxxxxxx>:
> This came up in one of my feeds in the last couple of days
> http://www.mikogo.com/
> no idea if its any good.  If it is used I'd love to hear what you think so
> that I can workout if it will be good for my toolbox as well. :)

I have tested this with colleagues. I was with Mac OS X and they used
Windows. Great ... but I don't know with GNU/linux. I am interested to
know if this is portable.

To check other, and especially the solutions that could be open and
work on any platform, see for example

http://www.mindmeister.com/fr/maps/show_public/12213323

--
Nicolas Pettiaux