Re: [school-discuss] Need help with version control install

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:15:35AM -0600, Paz-Tellez, ALONZO wrote:
> >> Not worth it for quite some time (look at SVK and why it had to
> >> be developed in the first place and go git for less trouble).
> what are you talking about are you talking about thinwave

I am talking about how centralized revision control systems have
basically lost to decentralized ones -- which can emulate CSCMs
as well but it's usually just not worth it.

I'm a software developer with 25+ years of experience who's also
helped choosing and rolling out an SCM for a company developing
Clustrx HPC OS several years ago, for example.

Not that it matters...

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info