[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [school-discuss] Possible Schoolforge Project
- To: schoolforge-discuss <schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Possible Schoolforge Project
- From: David Bucknell <david.bucknell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:40:17 +0700
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: schoolforge-discuss-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:40:22 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=vG7zutlFmNDVyGAEJdAK01L9DCVJGT/EB1K42qbioBY=; b=WdJNGK+3sYb89ebklqZjvd7JG1UTOiNz5n8TDaV4oztQU+M9KxUnzdM3X8Ei0zjh+O c6honWJdHJ92ahLDgn/zsmekuzmXxBpejUy4XPGPr7VIg6HBxV3omjFGINOeVewlcnon X8UBraKffY+CrA56dvq0jTDrz7dX6R6H4I65gVUgSuqZJpUSmlP/a0gZy86IEnP7gmX5 g01VdKN7tJ/kVKk0Tf7iB+DHZw6HRG/QUJtOc3gmJFqkWGi9ZLQU1YAdueZxg2qUunpG qNDfDIlLF3D6wxe9G+5l8+gy8f2M7D8HgQ1VE9hZZauLN6NHEm3qpsbuQ0jg05kjLaVv oqIw==
- In-reply-to: <CAFipMOF6WDOqJwN81jnjwV==j9=DD1C752c6aza-9znP81OESQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAFipMOF6WDOqJwN81jnjwV==j9=DD1C752c6aza-9znP81OESQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Great idea. It's time to update the existing Web site from Drupal 7 to
Drupal 8, and this could be an excellent opportunity to reconceive its
categories, flow, and functionality (for starters).
As Laura says, it would be great to share ideas on the topics she has
raised. If you agree, as I do, that she is on the right issue, then how
do we express it, explain it, and respond to it? This is not easy.
The Free Software Foundation has been morphing in response to these
changes and we may or may not discover that they provide useful guidance
for schools. Let's investigate.
Thanks for starting us off, Laura.