[school-discuss] ZIS Server (was: Project Proposal)

Hi Steve,

What can we build this thing with? Can it be built with Perl (since I'm a
Perl Person) and some of the perl modules, etc. in conjunction with
Apache, etc.

I also assume that at least initially it will only support a subset of the
commands...(ie Zis_Ack).

What have to written your "ACK Server" in? <grin>

Les Richardson