Re: [school-discuss] Exercise 1 revised

Hi, Bruno - you do not cease to impress me!

A few questions/comments first:

1 You're not expecting student lists, or statistics, then?

2 Surely the userid needs to be a valid e-mail address someplace, no?
  (and not always on the same system...)

3 Although I am indeed employed at a real-world school, I want the
  tutor-web to be real-world independent and only live in cyberspace.
  Hope that won't offend anyone.  Thing is, the stuff on these pages
  is taught in several (2 :-) schools and does not belong to them :-)
  In particular there is no classroom on the tutor-web (but classes do
  use it and sometimes in classrooms)

4 My program currently just spews out a file, but starting with a line
  containing ...Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1...
  followed by your stuff.  Hope that's OK.  (couldn't get the perl cgi
  libraries to work for me in this context :-(

5 The domain-providers only map the domain such as tutor-web.net, not
  tutor-web.net/cgi-bin/t-w so I need to give you a cludge - sorry.
  I hope I will be able to change this URL after I find out how to...

Anyway, I think this may work:

	http://saegreifi.raunvis.hi.is/cgi-bin/t-w

Is that what you want?

Cheers