Re: [school-discuss] National educational file format

hello,

all books for the disabled at most state libraries at least attempt to adhere
to these guidelines, as they have been particularly successful at making
materials unavailable rather than available.

one of the stated objectives of the standard is to encourage, or at least
provide a "friendly" environment for, patented technologies.

i think it is not very attractive to open source developers.

mike eschman, etc ...

--
(http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...