[school-discuss] Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Academia

Also check out the mailing list "techrhet" at:

http://www.interversity.org/lists/techrhet/

This is a group coming at technology from the rhetoric and writing perspective. They may know of some resources that the techies aren't familiar with. I know I (PhD in CS) learn things about how to be more productive under Linux from my wife (working on PhD in English) all the time. And occasionally, verse vicesa :)

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank, Assistant Professor
dblank@brynmawr.edu, (610)526-6501