Re: [school-discuss] Open Source Presentation

could you send me a copy of your talk?
Michael Dean
716 Alhambra Ave.
Martinez. CA 94553

Doug Pratt wrote:

I have the good fortune to be presenting a talk this March at
the Illinois Technology Conference for Educators (
http://www.il-tce.org/home/home.asp ) . The title of the talk is,
Providing an Open Source Solution for Schoolwide Services*

I 'm looking for input from schools that have been successful
doing this. Please email me if you are willing to let me
interview you (for roughly 1 hour) so I can include your
school's experience in my talk.

Doug Pratt

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet." William Gibson

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.