RE: [school-discuss] New Journals - Invitation to join the Editorial/Review Boards

Hi YIshay,
thank you for your mail. We would be happy to have you on board - concerning main responsibilities as an EB member trhese are the typical:
Review 1-2 papers/year, promote the journal in your region/ encourage collegues to submit articles:)

So its up to you. If you accept  pls send me your full affiliation in the form

NAME

TITLE

UNIVERSITY

DEPT