[school-discuss] New Journals - Invitation to join the Editorial/Review Boards

Dear All,
We are very happy since we are in the process of developing/finalizing the inaugural issue for the following IS related International Journals, published by Inderscience Publishers.

Any help or support in EB/RB is greatly appreciated.

International Journal of Electronic Democracy (IJED)
ISSN (Online): 1742-4232 - ISSN (Print): 1742-4224

International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning
ISSN (Print): 1753-5255 - ISSN (Online): 1753-5263

International Journal of Digital Culture and Electronic Tourism
ISSN (Print)1753-5212 - ISSN (Online)1753-5220

International Journal of Entertainment Technology and Management
(IJEntTM)
ISSN (Online): 1741-8046 - ISSN (Print): 1475-8954

International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies (IJTCS)
ISSN (Online): 1749-916X - ISSN (Print): 1749-9151

International Journal of Social and Humanistic Computing (IJSHC)
ISSN (Online): 1752-6132 - ISSN (Print): 1752-6124

From the beggining we have set an important goal.
To develop high quality peer reviewed journals that will be included in maximum 3years in SCI/SSCI, and we will make it.
We can meet all the required criteria for doing so including:
"Basic Journal Publishing Standards (including Timeliness of publication, adherence to International Editorial Conventions, English Language Bibliographic Information (including English article titles, keywords,
author abstracts, and cited references.) Thomson also examines the journal's Editorial Content, the International Diversity of it authors and editors. Citation Analysis is applied to determine the journal's citation history and/or the citation history of its authors and editors."

I am inviting you on board and really looking forward to providing new publication outlets for IS/IT community. I would be happy to receive mails from collegues interested in helping the development of these journals. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy New Year and All the best

Miltiadis

Dr. Miltiadis D. Lytras
lytras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx