From: Daniel Howard <dhhoward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:16 pm
Subject: [school-discuss] Wiimote Interactive Whiteboard: portability

OK, so my teachers are pumped up about trying out the Wiimote approach to interactive whiteboarding, and they are proposing we set up a cart with a projector, a laptop, and the Wiimote so lots of teachers can try it out. Did anyone find a commercial source for IR pens? Did you have to rough up the end like Johnny Lee suggested?

Best,
Daniel

-- Daniel Howard
President and CEO
Georgia Open Source Education Foundation