Re: [school-discuss] Wiimote Interactive Whiteboard: IR Penlight

Good work.

I was thinking that a generic laser pointer would make a decent starting
point (no pun intended). They usually have a side mounted momentary
contact switch. Might need some quick drill work to make the exit hole
large enough for a new led.

--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering