Re: [school-discuss] Fight Against SOPA

At this point, I've started to populate FET, but I haven't even started to install OpenSIS... just downloaded it. The VP will be providing me with more data so we can test the timetable function. We had a crazy year here and I doubt the rest of the year will be much different. It's a Canadian Curriculum school in China that includes different ESL programs and apparently rotating teachers is not uncommon... In other words, a nightmare to schedule. I've only been here a few months and have taken to trying to find a solution for them. Previously they tried to do this manually. Very difficult to say the least. In any case... we now have some time to play with this, so... that is what we intend to do because we have a couple of weeks off with the Chinese New Year.

Cheers