Re: [school-discuss] Digital Literacy

Great pointers. Thanks. I wonder how long this will take to change.

I have a part time job working for Arduino, preparing educational materials. One challenge I have is figuring out where Arduino fits in to the public school requirements. Simply put, it does not directly, but teachers tell me they want to use it to make subjects like electricity and magnetism, force and motion more engaging.

Perhaps beyond this, Arduino might be a vehicle for further learning about programming and computer hardware.

Michael