Re: [school-discuss] NETS (Nat'l Edu. Tech. Standards) lesson plans for OSS edu software?

Bill Kendrick a écrit :
> A teacher-and-grad-student over on the 'tuxpaint-users' mailing list
> asked if the Tux Paint project had any lesson plans available which used
> the software.  (There are some "didactical laboratories" published in
> Italian, but beyond that, I know of none.)

It is a very interesting subtle shift in the free software education
community.

At first we need free software we can use in education. Some time later,
educators become aware of free software and they start using these
software, then they naturally look for contents they can use with.

I think this is where we stand right now. Once we start to get more and
more contents for free software we will attract more and more teachers,
then we will have more and more contents, and so on. We will enter in a
virtuous circle to the benefice of free software users.
Future looks quite bright for free software in education.

Did I told you about GNU-Edu Odile Benassy is developing. Take a look at
http://www.ofset.org/gnuedu and http://gnuedu.ofset.org

Hilaire Fernandes

--
http://www.ofset.org/petition