[school-discuss] OSS Linus cursor design and animation application for K12LTSP

Does anyone know of an OSS Linux application that would allow kids to design and animate their own cursors? We're about to deploy our K12LTSP servers and clients, and that's one application that has been mentioned that I don't see in the K12LTSP package (or maybe GIMP can save files in the proper format?). Something analogous to ArtCursors, a proprietary windows package. My daughter has spent a big chunk of the summer designing custom cursors for the entire family, and has learned a lot about graphic design, resolution, and animation, not to mention that computers have files that specify how things work that can be changed and customized.

Regards,
Daniel

Daniel Howard
President and CEO