Re: [school-discuss] How was NECC 2006?

schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday, July 10, 2006 at 11:30 AM
-0500 wrote:
>Steve -
>
>How did the Open Source labs and sessions go at NECC?  Was anyone else
>from this discuss list able to attend?  It sounds like it would have
>been a very informative event covering many interesting subjects, wish
>I could have attended.
>
>Justin

It was wonderful - my presentation on Open Source Portals had an
overflowing room and great feedback.  The speakers in the OS lab were
excellent and I believe also well received.  I was overwhelmed with the
amount of buzz around open source in all areas of the Conference.  And the
dinner at the Brazilian restaurant didn't hurt either.
Sharon

Educational Technology Coordinator MSAD#52
59 Cobb Rd  Turner, ME 04282
207-225-4565               sbetts@xxxxxxxxxx
No generation in history has ever been so thoroughly prepared for the
industrial age. -- David Warlick

If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
disclose, use, or copy it.  If you have received this message in error,
please delete this e-mail plus any attachments and immediately notify the
sender.