[school-discuss] Moodle question

I have a moodle site running
http://moodle.msad52.org/
 - but have a problem.
I am unable to change the upload limit from 2 MB.  Apache  and PHP are set
correctly for 4MB uploads.  The 4 appears in the dropdown menu under
Configuration - but when I try to change it (as admin), I get this error:

 A required parameter (sesskey) was missing

I can perform other admin functions fine.

Any ideas?
Sharon
Educational Technology Coordinator MSAD#52
59 Cobb Rd  Turner, ME 04282
207-225-4565               sbetts@xxxxxxxxxx
No generation in history has ever been so thoroughly prepared for the
industrial age. -- David Warlick

If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
disclose, use, or copy it.  If you have received this message in error,
please delete this e-mail plus any attachments and immediately notify the
sender.