From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael
Shigorin
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:44 PM
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] This could work...

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 06:02:05PM -0400, Daniel Howard wrote:
> Thin clients: $150 each, 4 total for $600

Wow, we've had Compaq Deskpro EN SFF for $60 last time.
These are PIII-500/64M with ATI and PXE-capable (with current BIOS which
is available) Intel chips onboard, and even sound/CD-ROM/FDD.  These
seem to be available on ebay.

Guess it's much better than TCs for $150, especially that those Compaqs
weigh some 10kg/piece -- real iron which isn't gonna break that fast at
least physically ;-)