Re: [school-discuss] Digital textbooks

Hi Evan,

A few questions about epub:

a) What kind of authoring environments are available?

b) What kind of media embedding (if any) and linking does it support?

c) Can it be used as part of a 'single source, multiple output
formats' where we have a single source code for documents, but can
have multiple output (object) formats .... pdf, html,  epub?

Thanks,

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools