Re: [school-discuss] Is Adobe Holding Artists Hostage?

On 7/21/13 2:34 AM, Joel Kahn wrote:
It appears that Adobe is working hard at making
enemies, alienating people, and helping more
artists move towards the FLOSS community:

http://joanbeiriger.blogspot.com/2013/07/art-licensing-is-adobe-holding-artists.html

I encourage everyone to spread the word and keep
the discussions going.

Joel

Hi,
> I encourage everyone to spread the word and keep
> the discussions going.

A golden opportunity to make some remarks on Adobe and FLOSS users.

- If I were Adobe I would be fed up with all those freeloaders stealing my excellent software, distributing illegal copies, licences, etc. That is, doing those things that made Adobe so popular. Now it's time to cash! Now 'everyone' is addicted! Congratulations Adobe, weel done!

- As a Floss user I can miss those freeloaders as well becaure they only look for free beer. Not even the smallest contribution in whatever form can be expected from those .... (this is a decent list).

What remains are artists that made the wrong choice a long time time ago: Adobe.

Kind regards,
Dirk
###