[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] UK abandons e-university - probable reasons

Dear Colleagues,

Paul Bacsich has provided us with a comprehensive response to the =
message on the demise of the UKeU.  And it may well be interesting to =
this group to consider the fate of the learning support system.

However, I agree with him that any general follow up should be directly =
with him, as it is outside the topic of our already rather wide ranging =
discussion.

And with respect to the progression of our discussion, can I issue a =
last call for comments on the strengths and weaknesses of FOSS for =
e-learning.  Then we will move forward to consider FOSS solutions for =
e-learning.

Susan