[school-discuss] public school to home-school

I taught Linux/AP Computer Science for many years.  Now I've
moved to where it isn't part of the curriculum.  I'd like to
keep teaching AP Computer Science, and I'm thinking there must
be a lot of home-schoolers who might want an online computer
course, with an instructor, to work towards taking the AP exam.

So the question is: anyone doing this?  What classroom management
software do you recommend (Manhattan?  Something else?).  I could
write the courseware and deliver it.  But even after I do that
and get the online classroom set up, there are certain to be
other obstacles.

Words of advice, (en|dis)couragement as appropriate, are
welcomed.  Off list if other than the software management
piece is porbably appropriate.

--
Roger Frank