Re: [school-discuss] Ranger Replacement

Daniel,

Sun's JDS package provides the same tools as Rangersuite for Linux.Sun
tools look superior and more user friendly in set-up and administrative
modes.  As far as free - the JDS control center comes with each media
kit.

Schools get StarOffice for free and a special arrangement can be worked
out with Sun.

If you want, I can provide access to the head of education at Sun.

Let me know.