Re: [school-discuss] Can some one pls. answer this Q. for me.

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 17:39, John Williams wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I want to know if there is a multi-email sender programs for linux
> that can send a message to thousands if not millions of email address.
> And if so where can I find it.

How to put this politely...What you're asking for is a spamming
program.  Such things undoubtedly exist for Linux or could be created
fairly easily.  But using such a thing is a great social evil, and we
shouldn't promote them at all.  It's far better to create a mailing list
that people can remove themselves from if they don't want to see your
messages.

--
Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>