Re: [school-discuss] Tegrity information or experiences?

What, specifically, do you want the software to do?

Les Richardson HHS, Edam, SK

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, George Holmes wrote:

I, too, am very interested in comments on this topic. Some on our campus are pushing to "try" Tegrity, and I'm arguing for an open source approach.

Alan E. Davis wrote:

What can I do with GNU/Linux Free/OpenSource software that parallels Tegrity? Have any GNU/Linux educators been able to work with Tegrity? I am attending a workshop on distance learning, and find it difficult to stomach the requirement to use MS Windows or Mac. Also, what equivalent solutions have been worked up using Free/Open Source software and hardware solutions?

Alan Davis
Kagman High School
Saipan, N. Mariana Islands.

George D. Holmes  Dept of Computer Science & Computer Engineering
ENGR Hall 311, University of Arkansas  Fayetteville, AR 72701
479-575-6427 (FAX:5339)   gholmes@xxxxxxxx   http://csce.uark.edu
One OS to fool them all, One browser to find them...
One email client to bring them all ...
and through security holes, blind them...