Re: [school-discuss] special needs Linux tools

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 06:14:22PM -0400, Daniel Howard wrote:
> Here's Reader Rabbit Toddler for sale at Amazon that works for
> Win/Mac/Linux/Unix.  Maybe they stopped supporting it?
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000068NNK/102-3166325-2181736?v=glance

This, and some other random seller websites, are the only places where I see
mention of anything Reader Rabbit-related together with Linux.

The Amazon page listed above mentions:

  This item is only available from third-party sellers

So I wonder, maybe, if that's just an inaccuracy.  I figured, in all my
years, I would've heard or seen SOMETHING about this before today. :^)
I'd loved to be proved wrong, of course, but I'm not totally convinced by
this Amazon listing. :^/

Thanks, though!

-bill!