Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: RE: moving from windows2000 to linux]

Hi Mark,

Take a look at this article on setting up a Linux machine running
SAMBA and WinBind to authenticate against Active Directory. It's one
of the best I have seen on the subject.

http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=858

John