Re: [school-discuss] On site cache of web pages

the default install of k12ltsp includes squid (you don't have to run the
server as a terminal server)

If you want an easy squid install, that might be a good way to do it.
Pop in a few disks and you are done.

There are probably other, even lighter weight distros and packages that
include it as default but I can't remember the ones off the top of my
head.

regards,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com